Bilingual Technical Support Agents
Mediacom is now hiring bilingual technical support agents in our brand new call center in Apache Junction.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a professional work environment. Please apply online at www.mediacomcable.com/careers.
Take incoming calls in a call center environment assisting internet and phone customers with technical service-related problems including hardware and software configurations. Provide the best customer experience from the beginning of the call to the end of the call each time. Build customer loyalty by utilizing active listening to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for cable, internet and phone services on the first call.
- Provide exceptional customer service while walking customers through common hardware and software configurations to maximize product functionality.
- Navigate multiple tools, while keeping customer engaged, to identify the root cause of customer issues.
- Schedule on-site service calls when necessary.
- Multitasking – ability to talk, type, read and listen.
- Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Enter Sales, upgrade or service changes quickly and accurately.
- Adherence to schedule.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced always changing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Required – Minimum 1 year of prior customer service or technical support experience; cable industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of common consumer internet software including various browsers and email platforms preferred.
- Basic understanding of internet, networking and email protocols.
- Exemplary Customer Service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Shift Flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime.
- Strong problem solving or organizational skills.
- Understanding of basic accounting mathematics
- Microsoft Office experience a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred