Administrative / Executive Assistant
Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for the following long-term contract project for a client within Chandler, AZ.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Report to Project Director and Deputy Project Director-Business and assist management team to perform administrative and executive office duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Perform front desk duties by greeting and signing in/out visitors, sign for deliveries, answer phones, etc.
- Using word processing software to produce documents, composing correspondence, proofreading and editing documents
- Make copies, filing, order and maintain inventory of supplies, process mail/FedEx packages
- Maintain meeting room schedule, drafting meeting agendas, meeting minutes and ordering meals, etc.
- Maintaining various lists, charts and plans as required.
- Light housekeeping and office/building management as required
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience performing progressively responsible office duties, preferably at a corporate level.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 net wpm
- Experience operating a PC using word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Must have a good work ethic, ability to work as a team, and excellent communication skills both written and verbal with ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Must be professional and courteous with excellent customer service.
- Ability to multi-task several projects is a must.
Any job offer may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, fingerprinting, employment verifications and reference checks. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States.
HOURS: Mon-Fri – 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
PAY RATE: $15.00 to $20.00/hr. – DOE
TERM: Long Term Contract Project
Qualified applicants: Please email your resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.